TOP 5 RESPONSIBILITIES
- Play a key role in the design and development of new products.
- Ensure integration and compatibility of smart home / “IoT” solutions
- Participate in product inspection, testing, and evaluation
- Define the characteristics of smart home products and the technologies to be developed.
- Study existing and future communication protocols
- Stay informed of market trends to maintain our position as a leader
- Assist in the development of the control application for new products.
- Liaise and follow up with our partners
- Update the application when necessary
- Follow up on the certification and documentation of the product line
- Ensure that our products comply with industry standards
- Be in charge of the product technical information database
- Assist the customer service team
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to the smart home
- Be proactive and prevent future technical problems
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
6 months: You have assimilated our products as well as the different technologies in the field. The new products that you have tested have been approved and are in production. Our mobile application you helped develop is updated and tested vigorously. Our technical product information database is updated and completed.
12 months: You are now integrating all the smart components in the new products and are responsible for the follow-up between our manufacturers and various partners. You update the application when necessary and ensure the proper functioning and compatibility of the entire system. While being an essential resource for the customer service team, you are now the reference for smart technology and help align the company with what is best for the customer.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Training in electronics, computer systems, programming, or computer science;
- Basic knowledge of electronics;
- Good knowledge of communication protocols in the field of home automation;
- Ability to work with electronic components and measurement tools;
- Good creative ability to find solutions;
- Ability and interest to work in a team;
- Excellent sense of organization and priorities;
- Good writing and communication skills in French and English
- Basic knowledge of lighting will be considered an asset
WHY DALS LIGHTING?
For its relaxed, creative, and dynamic atmosphere, its complete range of benefits, and its many events organized for employees, DALS is a company that takes the well-being of its employees.
Do not hesitate to send your application to: Maxime Lalonde, email@example.com
Expected start date: early July
* The use of the masculine gender has been adopted for ease of reading and has no discriminatory intent.
Sector : Research and Development
City : Blainville
Years of experience : Open to Electronics/Computer Science graduates