DALS Lighting, inc. is a manufacturer of LED lighting products focusing on innovative and emerging technologies. Our lighting systems are displayed and stocked at thousands of lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, and retailers. Our products are also sold on commercial and residential projects across North America through an extensive network of agents who work with architects, engineers, contractors and distributors. We strive for excellent service, superior to market lead times, environmental innovation and product quality.
DALS Lighting is currently offering an excellent career opportunity as a Sales Coordinator. The successful candidate will be a key member of the DALS Sales team, offering administrative support to the team and providing our customers with the highest level of service they have come to expect from DALS. The candidate must be an autonomous individual who has a passion for excellence, shares our values, and demonstrates a strong commitment as part of our growing Sales Team. This employee will work closely with our VP of Sales supporting our larger retailers as well as coordinating departmental initiatives.
THE 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide customer product information, “onboard” new items, set up new vendor account information
- Work with internal departments to retrieve requested information (product specifications, packaging dimensions, inventory, marketing copy, etc.)
- Ability to complete product setup forms with above-mentioned information
- Ability to navigate customer portals to update product/vendor information
- Support Sales with customer presentations
- Coordinate Sales presentations for customers (including Powerpoint presentations and Excel forms)
- Oversee product sample planning and tracking
- Produce sales reports
- Retrieve internal sales data from ERP system (Dynacom) and build reports for Sales team
- Maintain customer files and price lists
- Daily follow up with customer requests
- Follow up on customer requests for missing product information, samples, inventory or shipment information (mostly by email, sometimes requiring phone conversations)
- General administrative support
- Help coordinate trade shows and Sales events
- Proofread customer marketing material, translate when possible
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
BY 6 MONTHS… You have a good understanding of our product lines and who our customers are. You clearly understand the dynamics of our various Sales Channels (big box, lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, project sales, ecommerce) and feel comfortable communicating with customers and Sales Agents alike. You are comfortable accessing information within the DALS network as well as navigating our customers’ portals. You have adopted our values and participate positively within our culture.
BY 12 MONTHS… You have become a person of resource, capable of finding the information necessary to complete customer presentations and product setup forms, able to work independently and plan for upcoming Sales events and deadlines. You are a key member of the DALS team who actively contributes to improving our internal policies and practices.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Works efficiently in a team environment, but independent enough to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Highly organized and detail oriented, backed with common-sense to understand the situation at hand
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Displays accountability and meets deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an administrative position
- Fully bilingual in English and French (oral & written)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Powerpoint specifically) and Google Drive documents – Ability to manage spreadsheets and build presentations
- Experience in the Consumer Goods and/or Retail Industry an asset
- Experience supporting Sales and working with Retail Customers a preference
DALS Lighting offers an exceptional work environment, a solid compensation package, including base salary, bonus structure and group insurance.
For consideration, send resume and cover letter to:
Chris Warnock – email@example.com
Sector : Sales Coordinator
City : Blainville
Years of experience : 3