A passion for customer experience, sales and innovation. A driven, team player with a “Customer First” mindset. If these qualities are part of your DNA, read on!
DALS Lighting Inc., is a manufacturer of LED lighting products focusing on innovative and emerging SMART home technologies. Our lighting systems are displayed, stocked and sold through lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, and online retailers. We strive for a WOW service, superior to market lead times, environmental innovation and product quality.
DALS Lighting is currently offering an excellent career opportunity for a Sales Representative. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager for the East/North-East United State and Canada, the successful candidate will manage showroom accounts in the province of Quebec. The candidate will be responsible for supporting existing accounts, identifying and developing growth potential and opening new accounts. The candidate will be expected to build strong relationships with our customer base, to promote DALS products and provide training. The candidate must be an energetic individual who has a passion for Customer Excellence and shares our values. Understanding and the ability to represent our company culture is very important for us.
The territory will include:
- All Lighting Showrooms in the province of Quebec
- Will also include supporting Electrical Distributors and Project Sales from time to time
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- SUPPORT SHOWROOM ACCOUNTS
- Support and motivate our current showroom customers by providing them with Sales and Marketing tools such price lists, catalogs, product displays programs as well as sales and technical support.
- Provide on-site and webinar training, especially when launching new products. Ensuring that all of the showroom sales and purchasing staff are familiar with the features and benefits of our products.
- Provide customers with specific product quotes when bidding on projects.
- Go above and beyond, offering a WOW experience and representing our core values.
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT (IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SALES MANAGER)
- Manage and grow existing accounts
- Strategically identify and open new accounts
- Negotiate agreements and pricing, establish promotional planning
- Understand and optimize key account product mixes
- MEET SALES AND GROWTH OBJECTIVES
- Meet quarterly Sales targets ($)
- Meet specific quarterly Sales objectives, such as new product categories sold and new account openings
- REPRESENT DALS AT TRADESHOWS OR EVENTS
- January and June Lightovation in our showroom at the Dallas Market Center
- Key customer tradeshows and events (Lumen, Inter Luminaires, etc.)
- Onsite visits within QC when required to better understand installation issues
- PROVIDE PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE AND MARKET FEEDBACK
- Share expert product knowledge with customers and their end consumers (product specifications, feature/benefits, usages, installation methods, trouble shooting)
- Update the internal DALS teams with customer/industry information and feedback regarding products and market trends.
- SUPPORT SHOWROOM ACCOUNTS
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- BY 6 MONTHS… You have a good understanding of your territory and major accounts. You have begun building relationships and have had sales visits/training sessions with your largest key customers. You have started reviewing their current purchasing habits and setting objectives to grow specific accounts (in conjunction with the Sales Manager). You are able to quote, seize opportunities and plan for the next step of growth in your territory. You have a good technical knowledge of the DALS product line and learning about the competition. You are providing
customer/agent/market feedback to internal DALS teams on a regular basis.
- BY 12 MONTHS… You are able to evaluate each accounts performance. You have built solid relationships with all showroom accounts in your territory and are the go-to person for most requests. You continue to add, grow and diversify accounts and grow your territory sales. You have become a DALS product expert and also have a good understanding of competitive products. You are working on a strategic growth plan with specific sales goals and customer targets.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- A pro-active sales personality
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Customer focused – Customer first
- Team player with superior collaboration abilities
- Displays accountability and meets deadlines
- The ability to prepare presentations
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Bilingual + excellent written and spoken French language
- Experience working with larger multi-location customers
- Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and Google Drive documents – Ability to build presentations and manage sales numbers
- Willing to travel +/- 50% of the time (almost exclusively local driving + 2 out of territory flights/year)
- Experience working in the Lighting industry and asset
DALS Lighting offers an exceptional work environment, a solid compensation package, including base salary + commission, bonuses and group insurance.
For consideration, send resume and cover letter to: Jasminka Horvat – email@example.com
Sector : Sales
City : Blainville
Years of experience : 3