A passion for Accounting, a motivated team player with a “Customer First” mindset. If these qualities are part of your DNA, read on!
DALS Lighting Inc, is a manufacturer of LED lighting products focusing on innovative and emerging technologies. Our lighting systems are displayed and stocked at several lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, and retailers. Our products are also sold on projects across North America through an extensive network of agents who work with architects, engineers, contractors and distributors. We strive for excellent service, superior to market lead times, environmental innovation and product quality.
DALS Lighting is currently offering an excellent career opportunity for a Junior Accounting Technician, mainly focusing on the recording of documents. The successful candidate will work directly with the Accounting & Administration Team and will report directly to the Controller. The candidate must be an energetic individual who has a passion for numbers, business excellence and shares our values.
Understanding and aligning with our company culture is very important for us.
Candidate’s main functions will be:
- Perform the day-to-day processing of Credit Note/RGA transactions
- Assist with customers invoicing
- Provide assistance to Payable with reviewing transport billing, recording of payables, sending payments
- Assist team members in regards of accounting process, including some receivable task.
- Perform filling for accounting documents; customers Invoices, Credit notes & Payables invoices
- Perform other related duties as required.
- College/professional (high school) diploma in accounting.
- Experience of 1 to 3 years in accounting in small/mid-size companies is a plus.
- Bilingual, spoken and written (English – French).
- Very good computer skills, including ERP system & Microsoft office (Excel, Word).
- Must be energetic, resourceful, and proactive.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented (accuracy is the main focus) and a team player.
- Must be customer service oriented.
What Success looks like:
- BY 6 MONTHS… You are autonomous and master the tasks for which we hired you, including receivables.
- BY 12 MONTHS… Your expertise and professionalism are recognized by all and you are able to assist the Accounting Team in various fields.
Please send your resume and presentation letter to Richard Bleau : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sector : Accounting
City : Blainville
Years of experience : 1 to 3