A passion for numbers, a motivated team player with a “customer first” mindset. If these qualities are in your DNA, read on!
DALS Lighting Inc, is a manufacturer of LED lighting products focusing on innovative and emerging technologies. Our lighting systems are displayed and stocked at several lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, and retailers. Our products are also sold on projects across North America through an extensive network of agents who work with architects, engineers, contractors and distributors. We strive for excellent service, superior to market lead times, environmental innovation and product quality.
DALS Lighting currently has an excellent career opportunity for an Accounting Administrative Assistant focusing primarily on invoice recording. The successful candidate will work directly with the accounting and administration team and report directly to the Controller. The candidate must be an energetic individual who has a passion for numbers, business excellence and shares our values. Understanding and aligning with our corporate culture is very important to us.
CANDIDATE’S MAIN FUNCTIONS WILL BE:
- Responsible for daily customer invoicing
- File various documents and files
- Receive, sort and distribute mail, as well as send out postal items
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and place necessary orders
- Perform various types of data entry
- Greet visitors
- Also participate in accounting support, mainly in connection with Payables, Receivables or Executive.
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Computer skills at intermediate level (MS Office: Excel, Word, Gmail, ERP)
- DEP/AEC in office automation and/or accounting or equivalent training
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and oral skills in French and English.
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking and good ability to manage priorities
- Extremely meticulous and precise in his/her work
- Professionalism, discretion and concern for customer service (both internal and external)
- Strong aptitude and interest in teamwork
- Enthusiastic, positive and always in solution mode
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
6 months: You are autonomous and have mastered the tasks for which we have selected you, including receivables and payables support.
12 months: Your expertise and professionalism are widely recognized, and you are able to assist the accounting team in a variety of areas.
Please send your resume and presentation letter to Richard Bleau : email@example.com
Sector : Accounting
City : Blainville
Years of experience : 2