Are you tired of long commutes? Drive against traffic and improve your quality of life! Are you ready to use your talents in a growing company with excellent working conditions and competitive benefits? If the answer is yes, then read on!
DALS Lighting is a manufacturer of designer lighting products focusing on smart, innovative and emerging technologies. Our lighting systems are displayed and stocked at several lighting showrooms and retailers, electrical distributors and e-commerce platforms. Our products are also sold on projects across North America through an extensive network of agents who work with architects, engineers, contractors and distributors. We strive for excellent service, superior to market lead times, environmental innovation and product quality.
DALS Lighting currently has an excellent career opportunity for a Customer Order Specialist to provide all our customers with the best user experience in the industry. The successful candidate will be an important member of the DALS Team. We are looking for a candidate who will be part of the company’s Ordering Department team. The candidate must be an energetic individual who has a passion for excellence, shares our values and demonstrates a strong interest in quality execution. Understanding and aligning with our corporate culture is very important to us.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform customer order entry in a diligent and professional manner.
- Ensure the accuracy of orders and resolve any differences in pricing, quantities, payment terms and pending customers in a timely manner to our brand commitment.
- Process electronic orders (EDI) for customers.
- Follow up with customers and agents for; tracking number, pricing, incorrect products, credit application, credit card payments and back orders.
- Answer phone calls when required, general calls and any other related tasks.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- BY 3 MONTHS… You have integrated very well into the Ordering team. The quality of your work and your speed are definitely your strengths.
- BY 12 MONTHS… Your participation and expertise in the success of DALS are recognized by all. The clients are very satisfied. You have also been available to support your colleagues.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong data entry skills (speed and accuracy)
- Strong aptitude for a customer service oriented philosophy and a determination and passion for excellence.
- Dynamic, resourceful and proactive.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and a strong team player.
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma; general or professional degree or Diploma of Professional Studies.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in an order entry/customer service position (lighting/electrical is an asset).
- Bilingual and strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and Gmail).
DALS Lighting offers an exceptional work environment, a solid compensation package, including base salary and group insurance.
Send your resume and cover letter to Yasmina Bechio, firstname.lastname@example.org
The use of the feminine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
Sector : Customer service
City : Blainville
Years of experience : 3