Are you an individual with a “Customer First” mindset? Do you strive to offer unparalleled service? Are you creative, energetic, positive and a great team player? Are you tech savvy and amazed by the latest smart home gadgets? If yes, then read on!
DALS Lighting Inc., is a manufacturer of LED lighting products focusing on innovative and emerging SMART home technologies. Our lighting systems are displayed, stocked and sold through lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, and online retailers. We strive for a WOW service, superior to market lead times, environmental innovation and product quality.
DALS Lighting is currently offering an excellent career opportunity as a Customer Experience Specialist. The successful candidate will be part of a dedicated team with a mission to continuously improve our customer’s experience. The candidate must be an energetic individual who has a passion for excellence, shares our values, and demonstrates a strong commitment as part of our growing Customer Experience Team.
- PROVIDE GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Answer customer inventory and price requests by email and phone accurately within 4 business hours
- Represent our values and culture
- Cascade customer feedback to the team in order to improve products & services
- TEAM PLAYER
- Be an active member of the team; agile, flexible and solution based. Looks for ways to help the team.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- BY 6 MONTHS… You have a strong knowledge of our product lines and can easily assist customers with most requests. You clearly understand the dynamics of our various customer segments. Have adopted our values and participate in our positive culture.
- BY 12 MONTHS… You have become a person of resource, a DALS experience and product expert. You are a key member of the DALS team who actively contributes to our continuous policy and practice improvement.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Strong communication skills
- Positive thinking and solution focused
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Customer focused – Customer first
- Team player with superior collaboration abilities
- Displays accountability and meets deadlines
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Service
- Fully bilingual in English and French (oral & written)
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, Gmail etc.
- At ease with the latest technology
- Lighting or electrical knowledge (asset)
DALS Lighting offers an exceptional work environment, a solid compensation package, including base salary and group insurance.
For consideration, send resume and cover letter to: Yasmina Bechio (email@example.com)
Sector : Customer service
City : Blainville
Years of experience : 3