A passion for numbers, a motivated team player with a “customer first” mindset. If these qualities are in your DNA, read on!
DALS Lighting is a manufacturer of LED lighting products focused on innovative and emerging technologies. Our lighting systems are displayed and stored in several lighting showrooms, electrical distributors and retailers. Our products are also sold on projects across North America through an extensive network of agents who work with architects, engineers, contractors and distributors. We aim for excellent service, superior to market delivery times, environmental innovation and product quality.
DALS Lighting currently offers an excellent career opportunity for an Accounting Administrative Assistant primarily focusing on recording invoices. The successful candidate will work directly with the accounting and administration team and will report directly to the Controller. The candidate should be an energetic person who has a passion for numbers, business excellence and shares our values. Understanding and aligning with our corporate culture is very important to us.
THE MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Responsible for the daily invoicing
- Perform various types of data entry
- Filing various documents
- Participate in general accounting support as well as various administrative tasks, mainly in connection with payable, receivable or Executive
- Reception and processing of telephone calls, emails and visitors’ greetings
- Maintain the inventory of office supplies and place the necessary orders
- Receive, sort and distribute mail as well as send postal items
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Intermediate level computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, Gmail, ERP)
- Holds a DEP / AEC in office administration and / or accounting or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Has an excellent command of French and English, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking and good ability to manage priorities
- Extremely meticulous and detail oriented
- Professionalism, discretion and concern for customer service (both internal and external)
- Aptitude and strong interest in teamwork
- Enthusiasm, positivism and always in solution mode
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE:
- BY 6 MONTHS… You are autonomous and master the tasks for which we have selected you, including support for receivables, payable.
- BY 12 MONTHS… Your expertise and professionalism are recognized by all and you are able to assist the accounting team in various fields.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Richard Bleau: email@example.com
Sector : Accounting
City : Blainville
Years of experience : 2